Directions and Hours
Where Is Dry Creek Lake?
Dry Creek Lake is located near the boarder of Lehi and Highland cities. South of the Timpanogos Highway (SR 92) and Southeast of Smith's Marketplace.
How to get to Dry Creek Lake from Salt Lake City, UT
- Take exit 284 toward Highland and Alpine (Timpanogos Highway / UT-92)
- Drive 3.5 miles
- Turn right at the light of Highland Blvd, just past the Center Pointe shopping center
- The lake will be on your left
How to get to Dry Creek Lake from Provo, UT
- There are 2 options, you can take the Timpanogos Highway exit (mentioned above) or follow these directions for a slightly faster route
- Take exit 279 Lehi Main Street
- Stay to the right and merge onto Main Street
- Go through the lights onto Eastgate Drive
- Drive all the way up to 3200 North and turn right
- Lake will be down 3 blocks on your right
Note: Dry Creek Lake isn't open yet. Estimated completion date is Fall 2020. These will be the hours when the lake is open.
- Monday 5:00 am - 11:00 pm
- Tuesday 5:00 am - 11:00 pm
- Wednesday 5:00 am - 11:00 pm
- Thursday 5:00 am - 11:00 pm
- Friday 5:00 am - 11:00 pm
- Saturday 5:00 am - 11:00 pm
- Sunday 5:00 am - 11:00 pm